On day of arrival
If you plan to arrive at lunch time, we offer Lunch as part of your full board for that day.
However, please cancel lunch if you are not able to arrive in time.
The early morning snack before trails depart consists of tea, coffee and muffins.
- Brunch is served between 09h00 and 10h30, and consists of muesli and other breakfast cereals, fruit, yoghurt, salami, cheeses and bread. This is followed by eggs, sausage or bacon. Brunch is served after the morning trail, and replaces a conventional lunch.
- We do this to make full use of the cool morning hours.
- Fresh fruit, as well as hot and cold refreshments, are available throughout the day.
- Coffee, tea and cake are served between 15h00 and 16h00
- A three-course evening meal is served between 19h00 and 20h00
These meals constitute full board at Okonjima - If you plan to arrive at lunchtime, we offer lunch as part of your full board for that day.
- Lunch-packs are not included in the FB rate
- No lunch is served on your day of departure.
- Lunch can be booked as an extra and is not included in the FB rate.
Any special dietary requirements are possible to accommodate, BUT prior notice must please be given.
DINNER at MAIN CAMP & BUSH CAMP has to be served at a set time, due to the fact that the 'after dinner' night activity would return too late if dinner was prolonged or served to each client at a different time.
OKONJIMA LODGE GUESTS:
- Full-Board Guests: MAIN CAMP & UP-GRADES
- INCLUDED: lunch on arrival, dinner, bed, brunch and tea-time snacks.
- Fully-Inclusive Guests: BUSH CAMP, VILLA & BUSH SUITE
- INCLUDED: dinner, bed, brunch and house-drinks
- Half-Board Guests: MAIN CAMP
- INCLUDED: dinner, bed & brunch
- ADDITIONAL COSTS: all activities &, drinks
- Half- Board Guests: BUSH CAMP
- INCLUDED: dinner, bed, brunch, house-drinks & night-hide (ONLY if FB Guests are booked on night-hide)
CAMPERS AT OMBOROKO
You are welcome to pre-book dinner at the Lodge or Lunch at our Day Centre, at an additional cost with prior notice.
- DAY CENTRE LUNCH: N$75 per person (prior notice)
- LODGE DINNER: N$200 per adult - N$120 per child (prior notice)
- 2014 RATES: OUR CAMP SITE RATES HAVE BEEN SPLIT BETWEEN AN ACCOMMODATION AND AN ACTIVITY RATE. ALL TRAILS WILL BE EXCLUDED AND BOOKED SEPARATELY AT AN ADDITIONAL COST.